Monday, November 12, 2007

And we're up!

Or I am, at least.  My pitch is the very first one on today's list of critiques over at BookEnds:
 
 
As I told Carol, I guess I should have sent her the one I sent EE, and sent him that one!  All the detail was based on comments from EE's blog, after my nice, tight paragraph "left too many unanswered questions, i.e. how exactly did she end up in the past?"
 
Not really negative from her, though.  I could wish she'd said if the concept or the rest of the hook worked for her, besides the fact that - as a "synopsis" rather than pitch - it was too long.  Guess I should take heart from the fact that she didn't say "BORING!" like she has for a few others.
 
And it really was nice of her and generous to offer the critiques in the first place.  I really appreciate her doing it.
 
Still at the drawing board...

No comments: