Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pitch Critiques

Jessica over at the BookEnds Agency blog is offering "Perfecting Your Pitch" critiques.  Just leave your one-sentence or one-paragraph pitch in the comments, and she'll choose as many as she can to critique on the blog.
 
Because I can't help myself, and figuring out this whole query thing is a long-running obsession with me, I spent all my writing time this morning working up a new version and posting it.
 
It may look like 3 paragraphs, but if you count closely you'll note it's only 5 sentences long.  *g*  So we'll see if it gets picked and what she has to say.
 
...
 
Personal status update: Sven is angry with me, but I married into Red Sox Nation and watching the first game of the World Series with DH last night pre-empted any writing I would have gotten done, just like the ALCS pre-empted it last week.  I hope the Sox take this thing in 4, because I don't think I'll be very productive at home until it's over, and work is too busy right now to sneak in much writing time here.

No comments: